1. We live in times where we see many humans, but not enough humanity.
2. *We live in times where the rich has more rooms than children and the poor has more children than rooms.*
3. *We live in times where Smart Phones bring you closer to those who are far, but distance you from those who are close;*
4. We live in times where we open Facebook, more than the Holy Book.
5. *We live in times where a single mother can look after 10 children, but 10 children can’t look after a single mother;*
6. *We live in times where the rich walk miles to digest food, while the poor walk miles to obtain food;*
7. *We live in times where our contact lists are huge, but our relationships are poor;*
8. *We live in times where our possessions are more, but our contentment is less;*
9 *We live in times where we know how to earn a good living, but somehow forget how to live a good life;*
10 We live in times where many know the price of everything, but the value of nothing; Indeed, the paradox of our time.
Indeed, we live in a strange world.