SOMEONE HAS WRITTEN THESE 10 BEAUTIFUL LINES and FOOD FOR THOUGHT.
Food for thought is a common phrase used to describe something that makes you think about a certain topic or issue. It can also be used to describe a food that is healthy for your body and mind. Here are some examples of food for thought: READ and TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE DEEPER MEANING OF THEM.
? 1). PRAYER is not a “spare wheel” that YOU PULL OUT when IN trouble, but it is a “STEERING WHEEL” that DIRECT the RIGHT PATH THROUGHOUT LIFE.
?2). Why is a CAR’S WINDSHIELD so LARGE & the REAR VIEW MIRROR so small? BECAUSE our PAST is NOT as IMPORTANT as OUR FUTURE. So, LOOK AHEAD and MOVE ON.
?3). FRIENDSHIP is like a BOOK. It takes a FEW SECONDS to BURN, but it TAKES YEARS to WRITE.
?4). All THINGS in LIFE are TEMPORARY. If they are GOING WELL, ENJOY them, they WILL NOT LAST FOREVER. If they are going wrong, don’t WORRY, THEY CAN’T LAST LONG EITHER.
?6). Often when WE LOSE HOPE and THINK this is the END, GOD SMILES from ABOVE and SAYS, “RELAX, SWEETHEART; it’s JUST a BEND, NOT THE END!”
?7). When GOD SOLVES your PROBLEMS, you HAVE FAITH in HIS ABILITIES; when GOD DOESN’T SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, HE has FAITH in YOUR ABILITIES.
?8). A BLIND PERSON asked GOD: “CAN THERE be ANYTHING WORSE THAN LOSING EYESIGHT?” HE REPLIED: “YES, LOSING YOUR VISION!”
?9). When YOU PRAY for OTHERS, GOD LISTEN to YOU and BLESSES THEM, and SOMETIMES, when you are SAFE and HAPPY, REMEMBER that SOMEONE has PRAYED for YOU.
?10). WORRYING does NOT TAKE AWAY TOMORROW’S TROUBLES; IT TAKES AWAY today’s PEACE.
FOOD FOR THOUGHT ON HEALTH RECIPE
1. A healthy diet is important for both your physical and mental health.
2. What you eat can impact your mood and energy levels.
3. Eating nutritious foods can help improve your cognitive function.
4. Certain foods can help reduce stress and anxiety.
5. Eating a balanced diet is essential for maintaining a healthy weight.
6. Certain foods can help boost your immune system.
7. Eating a variety of healthy foods can help you get the nutrients your body needs.
8. food can be used as a form of medicine to help prevent and treat various health conditions.
9. The quality of the food you eat is just as important as the quantity.