Steve Jobs’ Top 10 Rules for Success
1. Do what you love to do: Find your true passion. Do what you love to do and make a difference! The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
2.. Do your best: Do your best at every job. No sleep! You don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is your life. Success generates more success. So be hungry for it. Hire good people with passion for excellence.
3. Don’t live a limited life “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living
someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”
4. Have passion. If you’re not passionate enough from the start, you’ll never stick it out. With any job, there are aspects of work that are frustrating and difficult—even with the greatest dream job in the world, but being passionate about it will make you able to hold on when things get rough.
5. Build a great team. The people you surround yourself with, are the people that will shape your future. If you surround yourself with smart and positive people that share your vision, well then, you have a bright future ahead of you. Remember that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with, so choose wisely.
6.Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish Never be satisfied, and always push yourself. Do (or be willing to keep trying) the things people say cannot be done.
7. Be the best at your niche in the world but don’t be so exclusive that a majority of the world can’t experience it.
8.You don’t beat the competition at their game. You redefine the game. How did Apple go from being 3 months away from being shut down to introducing the iPhone 10 years later? They didn’t play the computer game the way everyone said they needed to play it.
9. Don’t mess around with your health.
10. Are you doing work you’d be proud to show your friends and family?
These are Steve Jobs’ Top 10 Rules for Success
Which of these rules appeal to you more? Leave a comment in the comment box!